Total Pageviews

Monday, February 20, 2012

Bar Life

Part 4
Sometimes people think they figure a person out.  They have no clue.  The darkness can over take a soul faster than a super nova.  It's an amazing how easy it is to let it in.  It may just be a thought; a bad day or the lords just said so.  Toes say a lot about a man, did he actually care to get a pedi??? That same darkness can be fuel, rocket fuel, for some. It's like they actually know what they are doing. At the end of their days they wonder why they not accomplished their life goals, they blame others. But in the end it's their own fault.

The end comes in many forms.  For some it's a huge event for others it's a slight side to the right or left, but never far from the middle.  Why?  Because the simple man never wants to stray from his comfort zone, much easier to throw a verbal bomb from the side line and then retreat back to crowd in the middle.  Always staying close to the winner.   Why not spread your wings and fight to make a better life for your family? The challenge is too great for a person to take the lose.  Why take a loss they say.

The night is young but all I can think of is leaving this place.  The bartender & a guest try to give me a free shot, but I say no.  Like I really want a shot from you.  It's not that I don't like you but I know your game. Get close to the owner/manager, it pays dividends.
Why do I care if you buy me a shot or not? Easy answer, because most people only do that when they want something or are very drunk.  Drunken college kids excluded from this point due to the fact there are usually drugs and a frat party involved.  Like a free shot means I owe you my life, when your being a drunken asshole you will fall back to that free shot.  You know you will and I don't play that game.  Sorry
Most people today expect if they give a little they should get a lot in return, more than they should.  No this is not a right/left point both parties seem to do this.  One day it get right.

No comments:

Post a Comment