Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas & the Holidays

Ah the Holiday Season is here, to many it is just about over.  Many have or are about to head to Grandma's house or someother family gathering place, what fun.  You get to hang out with the people you most likely have ran away from only to be stuck with them for 5-8 hours in a small place.  People wonder why they drink after these get togethers, recall your most recent family holiday gathering.

To me its a time to relax and thank the lord I'm where I am and what I could have become.

Well, it's been another year and 2013 is looking to be a different kind of year.  No Elections that matter, no more bar life and a future that is looking bright.  Is a run for City Wide Office in the wings, 2013 will show the way.

I lost a good friend in 2012 but gained a few new ones as well.  What Happens next is anyones guess.  Here's to it.  Good Luck to all, buy a ticket and enjoy the ride

No comments:

Post a Comment