Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Forward


Forward

When you make changes in your life, no matter how small, you say to yourself...I must push forward.  When you are a world leader and you sold the people "Hope" having  your campaign  slogan "Forward" is not a very good idea.  What did we lose the Hope? Was Hope not all it was cracked up to be?  Did push back from the right crush your Hope?

Isn't being an American all about Hope? I hope I have a better life? I hope I become rich? I hope I marry Heather Locklear?  What does Forward mean? Did MSNBC grow so large in the Democratic/Liberal Circles that they could get the President to use their Slogan - Lean Forward?

It's just another sign of a country in decline and it's leaders not having the strength to fix its problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment