Total Pageviews

Friday, May 4, 2012

Plain spoken

Plain spoken

As I sit in local adult watering hole listening to the wise men chatter.  I'm drawn to a conversation about Obamacare.  One old wise man is telling another that it will bring about the next great race war.  For a moment I had a feeling that the LSD trip I was on in 1988 was giving me that so-called flash back...race war? The day Healthcare brings war would be...well wait a minute maybe the wise man is on to something.  I settle in with another beer & shot hoping learn how this race war would start, I wanted to be prepared. Wouldn't you?
He tells the other wise men, who by look & sound of it believe this guy, he's a attorney after all.  It would give blacks & Mexicans the same level of Healthcare that whites have, he said.  And the news flash hit my phone the great state of Mississippi had removed a recent appointee to it's State Board of Health.  The man is college educated, at Harvard no less, and was appointed by the last Gov.  The former Gov' even stated that he was a true gift of Mississippi and he was the best the state could ask for.   But fast forward to today, the current Lt. Gov's just pulled this guy from the board, why?  Let's see- 1. He's black 2. He was a Director of Mississippi's African-American Women's Health group.  A group that is like Planned Parenthood, and yes a few abortions may have taken place.  Jesus!  The wise man is right.
I drank 3 more beers & 5 more shots and ran out of there.

Oh, Newt finally quit the race. Like the Coyote he finally got a clue and saw there was no way he could beat the roadrunner.

No comments:

Post a Comment