Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I was sitting with Ms. Bachmann having a Bong Hit

The other day I happened upon a great little place in the Bay area where the Sweet smell took me inside.  After paying a hefty cover charge to a very large man I stepped in to a world that was getting ready for the big show.  The manager took his time to show me around the place, this is where the big, no names mentioned, will enter so no one will know their here.  Which is odd since once inside wouldn't the folks inside then know Mr. "I shouldn't be here" is actually there?  The carpet was new the smell of freshly cut wood hung in the air like a cloud of smog that only means one thing...Republicans. The ladies, I mean "Entertainers," were busy practicing their routines and fixing their hair.  As a man with no hair on his head I found it odd how much time people spend on that grass like stuff that grows atop a persons head.  With all those ads for hair removal you would think that everyone wanted to look like me...but hey that's just my view.

After taking the grand tour the manager asked if I was interested in joining this private club, get in now cause in a few days we have to close our membership rolls, the suits in accounting had made a deal with the RNC not be too Showy during the Big Event.  Even if the folks from Fox News had already purchased 2 private party rooms at the club.  Who knew Sean Hannity was a closet freak!  No matter the cost I said I was in!  I want to see these scum-bags from Fox getting their freak on and then write about it.  The sights, the view and the ladies, not to forget the booze nor the finest grass from that Liberal Strong hold, California!  Which takes me to my chance meeting with Michelle.  She's kind of hot, that devo formed hair, that smile that reminds me of a drugged out Step-ford wife, Michelle Bachmann!  Who cares if she's married to a closeted gay man who just happens to be a preacher, that fact alone make this quest more fun.  Like having sex in a crowded bar or a public park, you know you shouldn't watch but its just too darn hot not to look.  I eased up to Michelle and offered a hit of my fine Cali bud and to my surprise she said yes but found Texas weed to be better. Ah, the fine herb that is carried across an international boarder by illegals under the fear of losing a parent back home in Mexico City.  Well, Of course I should have known that the Tea Party leader such as Michelle Bachmann would be for the little man.  Through the haze of booze & grass Michelle's face had a glow, like Jamie Gertz walking out of the pool in Fast Times.  I almost wanted to run to the mens room and do unspeakable things in private but I kept my cool.   I asked why she had worked to become the head of the Tea Party Caucus leaving her roots.  She was a small town girl who did well at school and was active in her community.  Now she is laying waste to any group that is brown or American.   She spoke on how the Isamlic peoples are coming for our rights, our guys and our Virgins.  Please God not OUR Virgins!!  I mean really what will High School QB's & RB's do on prom night with out our virgins? I pressed for more.  How would these people do this? What about Dearborn, MI aren't "these" people already here?  Aren't they Americans?  Why just "These" People, why not Mexicans?  I was told that Mexicans do better yard work and except lower pay.  So Nice, I reply, that the Tea Party & Many Republicans believe in low wages for all non-white males in America.  I ened up feeling taken advantage of, after 15 years of cutting the grass for a few dollars a week, I mean Dad could have paid me less or maybe even less.  Heck, Dad could have made me a supervisor over a ground crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment