Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Night with Michelle & Wal-Mart

As my night my with Ms. Bachmann continued, I could feel an attraction building, her eyes, her hair with not a single strand out of place and her firm B-Cups...sure I'd do her.  Not for sex but for the party, Michelle needs a little democrat in her, a bit of liberal love juice to soften her up.  Maybe it could help her get back on the mainstream or maybe it would give her downs or some-other mental problem like the shot young girls take to stop pussy cancer.  Or at least that's what Michelle says.

When you start drink at 8 am, the people at Wal-Mart are much more friendly!  I pull into the parking lot with the Silver Shark warm and ready for long run, searching out BMW's and trashing them.  But first a run to America's favorite shopping palace, Wal-Mart, once the darling of the South now an InterNational Mega Chain supplied by China.  As I roam the aisles of the suburban trailer-park supply store I find I'm out of beer.  My cart make a bee line to the cold beverage section and grab a cold case of Rocky Mt Water, tear a can out and drink it down...as I walk through the store picking up steaks and chips.  Lays Chips seem to have a new flavor each week, Spicy Ketchup or Dill Pickle, no I choose Loaded Baked Potato!  God Damm I love America!!  As I approach the Menswear area a clerk stops me and questions why I have an opened beer in the store, what it's not ok to look the part while shopping at Wal-Mart?  No worries it, the can, was empty by now.  Jeans for $10!  Yes, that's Good Ol' American consumerism at its best.  If you cant make it cheap call China.  This Wal-Mart sits on the sites of a Sex Peep Show Place & Sticks & Stuff store, which is most likely an upgrade for the South Tampa area.

Has anyone noticed the Presidential Campaign is beginning to look & sound like the Reagan/Carter Election of 1980?  Reagan was not gonna win, Carter even though he was bright, he was not getting the job done.  A leader but not the leader the country needed at the time.  Reagan beat back the crazies in the GOP and made a race of it.  Carter played the same card over and over only to have his nuts clipped in November.  It was the only time my parents waited in line to vote, Reagan while not their favorite got their vote.  That's when I knew my folks were losing their grip.  They split up six months later.  The Whole Trickle Down thing never really made it to our family.

As I hop back into the Silver Shark, I open another can of the Beer and get behind the wheel. the shark welcomes me with a purr, The Band is playing on the CD player, The Weight...I pull out and head toward the great Trailer Park Beach that is Gandy Beach.  The only place where the lower class can go these days.  Confederate Flag and all that.  Women in two piece bathing suits, their fat asses bubbling over, men in cut offs and 15 year old pick up trucks.  The America that does the dirty work for the rich.  Just keep these folks stocked up with Natty Light, guns and cheap drugs and they will stay in their hole.  Away from your nice house at the Beach or Bayshore Blvd.  You call them when you need them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment